Some of the newly released stills from MALEFICENT
Not following stitchkingdom.tumblr.com already? Just imagine what you’ve been missing!
Is it just me or Umbridge turned into a fairy ????
Yes, the first fairy is Knotgrass, portrayed by Imelda Staunton, who also portrayed Dolores Umbridge in the Harry Potter films
LOOK AT THIS. LOOK AT THIS, MEN WHO DO THIS, AND FEEL FOOLISH
"So, you had that mask on. You had to wear that all the time, right? Does that get hot on your face?" (x)
1. Steve Rogers is not just some dumb soldier who follows orders, he thinks outside the box and asks questions and considers consequences.
2. Peggy Carter had plans to eat that boy alive before he became a delicious roast beefcake in Howard Stark’s hottie machine.
3. I don’t understand people who didn’t enjoy this movie.
Inspiration | Women In Menswear | Wear It Weird
Look at that smoulder!
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
Where as I want one as a pet now.
Why the fuck is that scary? That’s pretty cool if you ask me. Crows are awesome.
It really doesn’t matter how big or how small they are, all cats are fucking adorable morons.
Publicity done right in an anti-rape campaign: double-page spread, pages glued to one another. After the reader forcefully separates them, the image above is revealed with the caption “if you have to use force, it’s rape”.
THIS IS BRILLIANT